ADSORPTION PROCESS DESIGN• Identify the adsorbent which provides the required level of
Contaminant Removal Efficiency
Optimum Adsorption Capacity
• Determine number & size of adsorber vessels required
• Determine adsorbent regeneration requirements
• Specify adsorption & regeneration cycle times
• Provide adsorber vessel loading diagram
VESSEL DRAWING REVIEW• Review mechanical drawings of existing or newly designed vessels
• Advise suitability
• Recommend improvements
START-UP ASSISTANCE• Advise on adsorbent loading techniques & hazards
• Advise on adsorbent unloading techniques & hazards
TROUBLE SHOOTING• Early contaminant breakthrough
• Excessive pressure drop
• Performance optimization
• Adsorbent change-out decisions
OPERATOR TRAINING• How the adsorption unit affects and
is affected by other operating units
• How adsorbents work
• How adsorption & regeneration processes work
• How to diagnose & deal with common operating problems
TECHNICAL ASSOCIATIONSMember of AIChE
Member of ASTM Committee D-28 on Activated Carbon
Selective Adsorption Associates Inc. are the Exclusive, Worldwide Application Engineers & Distributor for MERSORB® mercury adsorbents.
Adsorption vessels are available in several standard sizes. These vessels are strong & relatively...
Selective Adsorption Associates, Inc. sells activated carbons, activated aluminas, & zeolite adsorbents for purifying & drying a wide range of gas & liquid process streams, including Air, Water, Hydrogen, CO2, SynGas, Hydrocarbon Gases & Liquids, and Hot Off-Gases from Incinerators and Mining and Precious Metal Refining Processes.
Core ValuesWe provide adsorption process designs, adsorbents, and equipment for contaminant removal from gases & liquids that deliver the Benefits that Clients need to reach their Business Goals.
534 Gables Ct, Langhorne, PA 19047 USA+1 215 702 0323